Thank you so much for visiting this page and reading about your free gift especially prepared for you by God Himself, the Lord Jesus Christ. It is our prayer that this letter may be a blessing to you. If you have not yet claimed your free gift of eternal life, and the assurance that one day you too will be in heaven, read how you can settle this matter today. Only God can give you eternal life, and because it is a free gift, you don’t have to do anything to earn it, except believe on the name of Jesus Christ as your personal savior.
Specifically the Bible says there are four considerations for eternal life:
- We are all sinners
- The penalty for sin is death
- Jesus Christ died on a cross and shed His blood to pay the death penalty for everyone who ever lived
- Jesus Christ will save you today if you just ask Him
Below are select passages from the Bible that address each of the four points. If after reading these verses you want to receive your free gift of eternal life, simply bow your head and pray directly to God. Admit you are a sinner, and that you believe God died for you to pay for all your sins, and that you want assurance of salvation today. If you ask God in simple faith with a sincere heart, by His grace He will hear your prayer and you will go to heaven after you die.
Yours in Christ,
We are all Sinners
- For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.
- As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one
- For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God
- For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
- Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
The punishment for our Sin is Death
- Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
- He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
- Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned
- For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
CHRIST died to Save Sinners
- But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
- But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
1 Corinthians 15:3
- For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures
1 Timothy 1:15
- This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
CHRIST will save us IF we ask HIM
- I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
- The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
If you have any questions about this letter, please email me email@example.com and I will be happy to answer you.
Below are selected Bible verses that discuss other interesting topics.
Assurance of Salvation
- Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
- And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
- My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
1 John 5:11-13
- And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
1 Peter 1:5
- Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
- As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
- Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back.
- I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
- For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
- And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
The time for Salvation is Now
- Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
- He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.
2 Corinthians 6:2
- For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.
- While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
- Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
Works Profit Nothing
- But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
- Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
- But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
- Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
- For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
- Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost
Mark 9:43-44 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.