Fortinet Try and Buy
Rethinking your Network Security Strategy?
Take one of our Fortinet products for a test drive
Today, your network is under constant siege from hackers, APTs, botnets and sophisticated malware. The decisions you make regarding network security products have far-reaching impacts on your enterprise. Can you really rely on vendors’ Next-Generation Security or acquisition-inspired claims to ensure your network is battle-tested to withstand the latest attacks?
Fortinet develops and owns all of its hardware, software and threat research, delivering security products with the highest performance and most complete feature sets in the industry. And that means lower Total Cost of Ownership to you!
Announcing the Fortinet ‘Try and Buy’ Program
After registering, a Fortinet consultant will assist in planning and installing your FortiGate deployment, free of charge. For 30 days, you can evaluate the FortiGate’s performance and effectiveness in your environment. At the end of the trial period, if you’re not completely convinced of the value of your FortiGate, you can return your appliance with no hassles.
Rethinking – and Upgrading – your Network Security Strategy has never been so easy!
Terms and Conditions
- The Fortinet Try and Buy Program is valid from 12:00 a.m. PST on August 1, 2013, thru 11:59 p.m. PST on Dec. 31, 2013
- Offer is valid only in the US and Canada
- To be eligible for the offer outlined in this document, you must qualify as a Fortinet Partner and have purchased from an authorized Fortinet distribution partner
- The Try and Buy period will be 60 days from the date the unit ships to the end user; if the product has not been returned to Fortinet or an authorized Fortinet distribution partner within 90 days from the date the product was shipped then Fortinet will send an invoice for the total value of the sku
- Standard partner discounts apply
- The Fortinet Try and Buy Program can not to be combined with any other promotion or discount
- Fortinet reserves the right to amend or cancel this program at any time, to add or subtract qualifying products, and to raise or lower the amount of the discounts offered
- While inventories last