Voyager-6GS IP SAN
Fault-tolerance and Scalability
StoneFly’s Voyager-6GS Series of Virtualized IP SAN Appliances builds upon solid foundation of Voyager series, but with the latest 6Gb drive support. It offers enhanced performance, redundancy, scalability, and availability. Voyager’s Scalable architecture brings the flexibility to start small, and scale up to 100s of TeraBytes of Tiered (SATA, SAS, and SSD) storage. The cornerstone of the Voyager is the award winning StoneFusion IP SAN operating system. The Voyager’s high-performance storage subsystem offers redundant, active/active connectivity for appliance redundancy and increased system performance. Additionally the Voyager-6GS offers cost-effective expansion via optional Expansion Units.
- iSCSI Based Storage Provisioning Appliance
- Active/Active IP Storage (High availability multi-node cluster)
- Scalable up to 448 drives
- Horizontal or vertical scalability
- Host or volume load balancing
- Gigabit and 10Gb iSCSI port teaming, failover, and load balancing
- HW Raid 0,1,5,6,10,50,60 with Battery backup
- Thin Provisioning with Space Reclamation
- Advanced Copy-on-write, delta based Snapshot technology
- Synchronous Mirroring
- Campus Mirroring (iSCSI Mirroring)
If you are interested in receiving quotes for IP SAN Products and Data Storage Solutions, please submit information on the Quote Request Form on the right side of this page and one of our sales representatives will provide you with a StoneFly Price.