FireEye FX Series
Content Threat Prevention Platforms to Detect and Eliminate Malware Resident on File Shares and Content Stores
The FireEye FX series is a group of threat prevention platforms that protect content against attacks originating in a wide range of file types. Web mail, online file transfer tools, the cloud, and portable file storage devices can introduce malware that can spread to to file shares and content repositories. The FireEye FX platform analyzes network file shares and enterprise content management stores to detectand quarantine malware brought in by employees and others that bypass next-generation firewalls, IPS, AV, and gateways.
• Finds latent malware undetected by traditional AV engines
• Deploys in active quarantine (protection mode) or analysis only (monitor mode)
• Provides recursive, scheduled, and on-demand scans of CIFSand NFS-compatible file shares
• Provides proactive Sharepoint protection by leveraging WebDAV protocol.
• Includes analysis of a wide range of file types such as PDFs, Microsoft Office documents, and multimedia files
• Integrates with the FireEye AV-Suite to streamline incident response prioritization and naming conventions
• Shares threat data with the FireEye platforms through the FireEye CM and the FireEye DTI